PC-Help : If you have a computer problem We can Help!
Best Computer Repair Service Shop in NE Tarrant County. PC-Help is owned by Shane Foster. A long time computer systems engineer that oversees PC-Help’s team of computer professionals focused on quality work and excellent service. All of our work is guaranteed!
Why not use the #1 rated company for computer repair in NE Tarrant County?
Computer-Laptop-Desktop Repairs | Mac-iMac-Macbook Repairs
We have a wide array of repair services available to meet your needs. If you have trouble with your computer, phone, tablet, or even your game console we can fix the problems you are having and get you back to being productive or back to having fun. All of our devices are important to us in this day and age and we understand that, so our technicians will complete your service quickly and correctly so you can get back to life. We service all makes models and types of computing equipment and a variety of other technology products so if you have something that is broken just ask us, we most likely can fix it.
- Diagnostic: We start with a diagnostic to determine the cause of the problem you are currently having as well as what will be required to fix that problem but also we test all of the other components of your equipment to determine if they are at a greater risk of failure in the near future. We don’t want you to spend money on a repair only to have another failure a couple of weeks from now when the better option for you would be a new device.
- Quote: Once the determination has been made about what is required to repair your computer we will quote you a price. That price is as firm as it possibly can be. In the instances where something unforeseen happens that we are unable to honor the price quoted we will always strive to work out something acceptable for everyone. Even to the point where we have undone all of the work and put things back like they were to begin with effectively rolling back time so that different choices can be made. It doesn’t happen often but we go a long way to make our customers happy.
- Approval: Your approval of any work or any charges is required for us to proceed. Once you approve the work and the cost we will start the repairs.
- Repair: We work as quickly and efficiently as possible to get your equipment ready as soon as possible. However some things take time and as the old saying goes 9 women can’t make a baby in 1 month no matter how badly you want it.
- Pickup\Payment: Once you are notified your system is ready you can stop in and pick it up or we will make arrangements to bring it to you. Payment is due at this time. If we haven’t heard from you in 30 days we will assume that you no longer want the machine. We will waive all charges and go about recycling it.
- Warranty: We warranty everything we do. In general we work on a 10 day policy that if something goes wrong in the 10 days after pickup we will take care of it at no charge. However, based on the circumstances we have warranted things for much longer than 10 days. If you have a situation where something we did failed or didn’t take care of the issue come back. Talk to us. Ask to talk to the owner. Email the owner@ [email protected] We will work with you to come up with a reasonable resolution. We are in business but we want to treat others as we would want to be treated. So if you have a problem give us a chance to make it right. Bedford computer repair service shop – Best in NE Tarrant
Computer Repair: Desktops/Laptops/Macs
We are Microsoft registered refurbishers. Diagnostic and repair – Performance and cleaning – Virus & Spyware Removal – Hardware Installation – Software Installation and Configuration – Screen Replacement – Charging port repair The Computer Won’t Start. A computer that suddenly shuts off or has difficulty starting up could have a failing power supply. …
The Screen is Blank Diagnose / repair hardware or software problems Spyware, malware, trojan and virus removal Setup wireless and small business networks Laptop repair, PC repair and Apple repair Abnormally Functioning Operating System or Software Windows Won’t Boot The Screen is Frozen Computer is Slow Strange Noises Slow Internet Overheating
If you are no longer able to access your important data from a physical device (Computer, SSD, External Hard Drive, Raid Array, USB device, Phone, Camera, SD card, xd card, memory card) we can help. No matter the issue (Format, Damage, Corruption, Deletion) we can help you get your important data back.
If you’ve lost files due to a hard drive failure, accidental overwrite, fire, or for any other reason, our professional technicians can often help. The chances of recovery will vary depending on the extent of damage (where applicable), the length of time since the original event, the device’s hardware, and several other factors. To improve the chances of a successful recovery, immediately disconnect the power to any device as soon as data loss occurs. Do not run software on the device in an attempt to restore the data, as this will often cause additional issues by overwriting the files. Best Computer Repair Service Shop in Hurst Do not attempt to physically repair hard drives or other media. Disk displays as RAW or Windows asks “Media/Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” Accidentally deleted partitions Restore lost partitions, due to repartition, boot manager, etc. Recover from damaged or corrupted partitions An inserted media card that contains errors Turned off the storage device during the writing process “Access denied” to a corrupted device System crash Virus recovery (wannacry ransomware encrypted files) A drive letter has gone missing Unexpected power failure Contact our store in Hurst for a custom quote on these services.
Contact our store in Hurst for a custom quote on these services.
508 W. Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054 (817) 280-0500 https://g.page/PCHelpTX
Bedford Onsite Computer Repair: Desktops/Laptops/Macs
PC-HELP is registered Microsoft refurbishers. Diagnostic and repair – Performance and cleaning – Virus & Spyware Removal – Hardware Installation – Software Installation and Configuration – Screen Replacement – Data recovery – Laptop screen repair – power port repair – blue screen – Windows update error – won’t boot – slow computer – computer repair – computer repair service Bedford computer repair service shop – Best in NE Tarrant