About PC-Help Computer Store
PC-HELP is owned by Shane Foster. A long time computer systems engineer that oversees PC-Help’s team of friendly computer professionals focused on quality work and excellent service. All of our work is guaranteed! PC-Help is a local company that provides jobs and pays taxes in Texas. Our primary goal is your satisfaction. We want to provide an excellent service at a fair price. We don’t claim to be the cheapest but we do strive to be the best.
Why not use the #1 rated company for computer repair in NE Tarrant County?
Check out our Reviews page here
Our goal is to give the best customer experience we can by employing the most knowledgeable and friendly technicians available. We want you to leave our stores with a smile on your face and a smooth running computer in your hands.
- Diagnostic: We start with a diagnostic to determine the cause of the problem you are currently having, what will be required to fix that problem, and we test all of the other components of your equipment to determine if they are at a greater risk of failure in the near future. We don’t want you to spend money on a repair only to have another failure a couple of weeks from now when the better option for you would be a new device. Note sometimes a bad cable or a bad connection can make a screen look bad but not actually need to be replaced
- Quote: Once the determination has been made about what is required to repair your computer we will quote you a price. That price is as firm as it possibly can be. In the instances where something unforeseen happens that we are unable to honor the price quoted we will always strive to work out something acceptable for everyone. Even to the point where we have undone all of the work and put things back like they were to the system started. Effectively rolling back time so that different choices can be made. It doesn’t happen often but we go a long way to make our customers happy.
- Approval: Your approval of any work or any charges is required for us to proceed. Once you approve the work and the cost we will start the repairs.
- Repair: We work as quickly and efficiently as possible to get your equipment ready as soon as possible. However some things take time and as the old saying goes 9 women can’t make a baby in 1 month no matter how badly you want it.
- Pickup\Payment: Once you are notified your system is ready you can stop in and pick it up or we will make arrangements to bring it to you. Payment is due at this time. If we haven’t heard from you in 30 days we will assume that you no longer want the machine. We will waive all charges and go about recycling it.
- Warranty: We warranty everything we do. In general we work on a 10 day policy that if something goes wrong in the 10 days after pickup we will take care of it at no charge. However, based on the circumstances we have warranted things for much longer than 10 days. If you have a situation where something we failed or didn’t take care of the issue come back. Talk to us. Ask to talk to the owner. Email the owner@ [email protected] We will work with you to come up with a reasonable resolution. We are in business but we want to treat others as we would want to be treated. So if you have a problem give us a chance to make it right.
Contact our store in Hurst for a custom quote.
508 W. Harwood Rd
Hurst TX 76054